Be careful dealing with Dhanish.com. I had over USD$200 in an account which they "happened" to lose while I was pregnant and didn't contact them for some time. Or to be correct.. when I tried to log in after some 9 months to my account it was no longer available nor my money.

I have emailed the support several times but they refuse to answer any questions and I guess they are happy stealing money from mothers who are trying to make a living.

I would stay way clear of Dhanish.com from Bangkok Thailand.

Dhanish - Dhanish.com sucks!!

Had an Experience with Dhanish?

Comments

They are crooks!The delivered the wrong item and refuse to reimburse me or send me the right product unless I pay for postage..

Why would I? I wasn't the one sending the wrong item...

They can hardly speak english either..Indians mumbling something that resembles the swedish cook in the muppet show..

Will not use again!

Dhanish happily took my money and never delivered my items.

Shame on them!!

Buyers beware!!

Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Tidebuy - DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! Poor quality of dress bought from here. Tidebuy "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..." Read more Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more North American Van Lines - Refund on extra charge and service not render. North American Van Lines "I booked our move thru NorthAmerican Van line thru your Beltmann Group for July 14, 2017 from Keasbey NJ to Fort Myers Fl.. At the time that the estimate was..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more